Welcome~~!

Welcome~~!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yay~!!! ^O^

Gomene mina-san,
I wasn't able toPost anything new since 2weeks Ago T^T
It's Because, I was having my exam ~.~
BUt NOw~~ ^u^
I've finished my Exam~~!! ^O^
So, I hope that now I could beable to post everything new everyday~~!!

^u^ Here is the News~!!!!

Today~~ Is the MOST AMAZING DAY !!!!! *O *
Because~ I just finished the exam yesterday, and today only 9 STUDENTS CAME FROM THE TOTAL OF 75!!!!!! !o!

HehehHHEhHEhEH~
(I was One of them~ ^u^)
And~
we don't study anything!!!
Only We write few notes on the Physics CopyBook~!!!
Today It is The BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

1More~! GUess What ???
After the school I go to my friend home, and there was also my friends there~~!! ^u^

I Love Today~~!! ^u^

C U 2moRrow~ ^.- ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment