Welcome~~!

Welcome~~!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

There are so many foreigner this year at Jakarta ヾ(^ิ∀^ิ)♪♪!!

So recently, everytime I go out I've been meeting more and.MORE foreigner (*˘︶˘*).。.:*
I'm so happy to know that more.people now.demand. Indonesia Rupiah (*^ิ艸^ิ*) **cuz this will increase le currency's value *mwahahahah*slap*

*cough*
Okay, setting the chit chat aside xD **if.you wanna chit chat, just mention me.on.twitter.@12enma12 ^.-~*

So, I think last weekend o0o?? I Went to GI **Grand Indonesia*. to watch Monster University, but then in.the blitzcard counter**I went there to ask about the blitzcard's number cuz I.just got.a blitzcard on.that day xD* there was 2dudes they were.like :
"Minum minum" **they were talking to the only staff sitting in.the counter*  they went on.like that for.like 5minutes I.think?? And.the staff lady went "huh?" For more than s.couple of.times (・0・)....

thus, since MU was gonna syart like real.soon and.I.NEED.to know what's my blitzcard number**yea I know.that I'm.SO SILLY!!. (;๏д๏) the number is written on.the card!!! I SAW IT but.I didn't even notice that those digits were.meant to.be the card's.number (´•x•`๑) *
okay, so I decided to help the 2dudes by.translating 'u'/
And yea, they found what they were.looking for.(⌒▽⌒)/
And then. I heard one of.the dude.went
「ああ!そう!」
Those dudes.turn.out.to be Japanese.( ⓥωⓥ)!!!! I was so. shocked !!

XD

Oh, and again (≧∇≦)/
today I.met.another.Japanese **yesterday Imet 2western people**yea.and.going.backward,.I. did meet a LOT of.foreigner no.matter.where.I.went.to.( ⓥωⓥ)♪!!*

Yes, I am happy (≧∇≦)b
Why?
Cuz this year.more foreigners.decide to.pay a visit to Jakarta ♪

I hope things will get.better.so.Indonesia's economy condition will improve and.thus the.country's services &etc. Will become better♪(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ 

Thank You tourists for visiting Indonesia ♪^u^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment