Welcome~~!

Welcome~~!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Micr-waveD pasTA ?!?!?!


!.!
M-I-C-R-O-W-A-V-E-D P-A-S-T-A


~~~`
....I was hungry ....
and my stomach ordered pasta.... so.........
I go to the kitchen
and I took :::

1 plastic of Ditalini (a kind of pasta)
1 bottle of tomato ketchup
2 slices of cheese

and....
2 microwavable bowl
a spoon
a filter
hot water

_________________________________________

sooo..........
1st I moicrowave th Ditalini fr 2mt, add some hot water, wicrowave it again for 2mt and 45seconds~~~
and then....

2nd : put one cheese and a bit of tomato ketchup on the other bowl, filter the microwaved pasta to this bowl (the one thats now filled with ketchup & cheese), put another slice of cheese on it, and then microwave it again for 50seconds (till the cheese (the one on the surface/top) melt)

3rd: take it out,
dig your spoon into it and let your hand move to its destination ~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I ate it It taste yumYum for such a fast pasta in only approcimately 8mt~! x3!!!

I hope this recipe helps your grumbling stomach~! ^.- ~!


PS : IDK is this healthy or not, but of course~! microwaved food Rn't healthy,
so pls don't blame me if U R sick~~~ I'm out off it~~~ ;P~~~ <<< but~~ I ate it, thx god, nothing happen to me, hope U'll be OK too~~

!REMEMBER TO USE COOKING GLOVES TO GET THE BOWL OUT OF THE MICROWAVE!
!REMEMBER NOT TO COOK BY MICROWAVE DAILY! - UNHEALTHY!
!REMEMBER THIS RECIPE DOESN'T HAVE ANY HEALTH CERTIFICATE CUZ IT WAS MADE IN A KITCHEN OF A GIRL NOT LABORATORIUM'S KITCHEN!
!REMEMBER TO KEEP HOT BOWL OUT OF CHILRENS REACH!
______________________________~>>>>>おやすみ~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment