Welcome~~!

Welcome~~!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

~Weee~~~



(from left to right OR up to down~~)

Today~~~

1 :
I asked sakura1jussy (check on youtube) to be my model~~~
and she was like OK~ <<< but I have to let er use the pic. for her youtube account~~~

anyway~~~
here is one of the pic.~~~ ^u^


_____________

2: x3!!! Yay~~~ I've collected 111 brands' labels from mine + my friends water bottles ~~~ @A,H, L, N.A, S, N, S, E, F - thankyou for your support ^u^ ___ @Jussy - thx for helping ^u^


_____________

3: I made an anime drawing out of wood ~~~ <<< its my first time burning woods BTW~ x3!!!


you can find more pic. of my art works / drawing
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041058&id=1328943508


www.facebook.com/12enma12


^u^

1 comment:

  1. SO....
    no.1 = down
    no.2 = middle
    no.3 = up
    ~~~ sorry %.%

    ReplyDelete